• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not looking good for a few SEC teams

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Obviously there are folks on here that just like to stir the pot. How about you wait for any facts to come out? I guess that is too much to ask after all the anti-BAMA gang is just giddy over anything that fits their hate agenda. Maybe that is because they know that the only formula for long term success over Alabama is if the Tide does something to itself. They know they can’t beat BAMA on the gridiron. Their only hope is for a Crimson implosion.

1146697_650907264933014_184329809_n.jpg

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Obviously there are folks on here that just like to stir the pot. How about you wait for any facts to come out? I guess that is too much to ask after all the anti-BAMA gang is just giddy over anything that fits their hate agenda. Maybe that is because they know that the only formula for long term success over Alabama is if the Tide does something to itself. They know they can’t beat BAMA on the gridiron. Their only hope is for a Crimson implosion.

View attachment 225215
So true.

The hate stems from dealing with obnoxious bandwagon Bama fans. If most of you had been around during the Shula years, you'd be a little more humble.

I mean, for the better part of the last 20 years, Bamugh has been a joke. Where was all the Raaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwllllllll Taaaaaaahhhhhhd obnoxiousness then?

Last edited:
The hate stems from dealing with obnoxious bandwagon Bama fans. If most of you had been around during the Shula years, you'd be a little more humble.
You have started three of these type threads in the last couple of days. How many have I started about any other football team? Show me one other guy on the board who is a Alabama fan who has started 3 insulting threads about your team. Now who is obnoxious?

I mean, for the better part of the last 20 years, Bamugh has been a joke. Where was all the Raaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwllllllll Taaaaaaahhhhhhd obnoxiousness then?

Exactly, I never met more Bama Homers in my life.

Really! I graduated from Alabama and lived through the lean years so I appreciate every win. I don't have a problem with new fans. People like to be associated with winners. Perhaps if your team can match the success of Alabama, then some new fans will jump on your bandwagon. Perhaps you need to look up the definition of obsession with your focus on anything to do with the Crimson Tide.

Back
Top Bottom