• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not looking good for a few SEC teams

Must be silence in your household.

BAZINGA!

Man aren't you a quick wit. One the one hand you hate bandwagon BAMA fans but in another thread you say "Non alum fans don't really bother me all that much"? Which is it? You know some might consider espousing contradictory opinions is just an attempt to gain attention or be argumentative.

Man aren't you a quick wit. One the one hand you hate bandwagon BAMA fans but in another thread you say "Non alum fans don't really bother me all that much"? Which is it? You know some might consider espousing contradictory opinions is just an attempt to gain attention or be argumentative.

I said Bama fans are obnoxious. Sorry you can't differentiate between the two....then again, a guy with your lack of English skills probably never will get it.

Now, do you care to continue to swing from my nuts?..because I can play this game all season, princess.

Last edited:
I said Bama fans are obnoxious. Sorry you can't differentiate between the two....then again, a guy with your lack of English skills probably never will get it.

Now, do you care to continue to swing from my nuts?..because I can play this game all season, princess.

What the f are you talking about?

The hate stems from dealing with obnoxious bandwagon Bama fans. If most of you had been around during the Shula years, you'd be a little more humble.

I mean, for the better part of the last 20 years, Bamugh has been a joke. Where was all the Raaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwllllllll Taaaaaaahhhhhhd obnoxiousness then?

The last 20 years they've been through, I'd be loud and obnoxious too now that the program is winning

Back
Top Bottom