• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now Game company Blizzard is bowing to its China masters

The upside of this whole Hong Kong fiasco is that the puppet masters are being exposed as the totalitarian despots that they really are. The dumbmasses are now finding out how deeply the chi-coms have embedded themselves into our businesses and culture.

I had zero clue what this was about so clicked link. I still can't wrap my head around "professional gamer".
But, I will join this boycott! I will not buy or play this video game (whatever it is) or any from this company (whatever they may be).

the pro gamers are smaller but very quickly growing around the world and have huge numbers of followers, hell blizzard was the creator of "Starcraft" which is one of Koreas "national sports". gamers also tend to be super quick to jump on the bandwagon so its going to get dirty for blizzard fast. Blizzard is also owned by Activision who is one of the largest game creators in the world so they have a ton of eyes on them at the moment with this going on the same time as the NBA

NBA, Blizzard, facebuck, tweeter, instaslam, snapcrap... means nothing to me!

just cause you dont use it doesnt mean its not impactful around you. i can bet most parents have at least one of their games in their house if the kids play video games.

Back
Top Bottom