• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA High Power Matches

In all fairness, hayata was at the last cmp m&g and he was one of the last ones to leave. He even ran the rifle competition and gave out prizes. 10thmountain , on the other hand, was a no-show.

Hmmmm...........
:boink:

200_s.gif

I knew when I summoned alleycat alleycat he would have my back!

Ok, just kiddin' with ya 10thmountain 10thmountain !

I do feel ashamed, I REALLY should shoot more...

Maybe I should do a resolution for the new year!

CMP Talladega is hosting a FREE 800agg match to test NEW Match Scoring Software on Jan28th
For match participates ONLY, gates will open at 9am, Safety Briefing 9:30, Match begins 10am.
Participates get FREE range time after the match, for the remainder of the day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the CMP:

This is an open call for competitors to fire a practice match at the Talladega Marksmanship Park. Shooters will fire an 800 aggregate on Range 1 on Saturday, January 28th. Volunteers for this test event will be given free range entry and will also be served lunch at the conclusion of the match. You will need to provide your own ammunition. Bring enough for ammo for an 800 agg with sighters. If time permits you may continue shooting, so you may want to bring additional ammo.

The purpose of this is to test new software and test out other changes we’ve made to the target systems. During lunch, we would like to have an open discussion on our target systems. We would like to explain the changes we’ve made and get your feedback on the match. Since we will be providing lunch, walk-ins will not be accepted. Competitors interested in helping should email Sara Rozanski, at srozanski@thecmp.org to register.

All CMP range requirements will still be mandatory. The gates to the park will open at 9:00 am so paperwork can be filled out. Safety briefing will begin at 9:30 am, with firing immediately after at 10am.

Please email Sara with questions or call 256-474-4408 to speak with someone at the Talladega Marksmanship Park.
If you're able to i would love for you to attend. Impute from competitors like yourself would be extremely helpful.

Regards,
Sara Rozanski
Range Master
CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park

Anyone planning to attend the FREE MATCH with Lunch?
Also you can use the range free for the rest of the day.

CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park February High Power Match

The CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park invites you to participate in its February high power match on February 4th and 5th. This match is open to the public; new and experienced shooters are welcome. This match offers a 800 point aggregate and 1000 point aggregate.
Register online at https://ct.thecmp.org/app/v1/index.php?do=match&task=edit&match=14959

COMPETITION EVENTS:
800 point aggregate: 2 sighters + 20 shots at 200 yards standing in 22 minutes 2 sighters + 20 shots at 200 yards sitting rapid fire in 60 seconds (per 10 rd. string) 2 sighters + 20 shots at 300 yards prone rapid fire in 70 seconds (per 10 rd. string) 2 sighters + 20 shots at 600 yards prone slow fire in 22 minutes
800 aggregate entry fee $35 for open competitors and $25 for junior competitors.

1000 point aggregate: 2 sighters + 20 shots at 200 yards standing in 22 minutes 2 sighters + 20 shots at 200 yards sitting rapid fire in 60 seconds (per 10 rd. string) 2 sighters + 20 shots at 300 yards prone rapid fire in 70 seconds (per 10 rd. string) 2 sighters + 20 shots at 600 yards prone slow fire in 22 minutes 2 sighters + 20 shots at 600 yards prone slow fire in 22 minutes
1000 aggregate entry fee $40 for open competitors and $30 for junior competitors.

SANCTIONING & RULES: These matches are governed by the current CMP Competition Rules. Copies of the rules may be downloaded from the Civilian Marksmanship Program website at http://thecmp.org/competitions/cmp-competitions-rulebooks/.
An updated appendix for electronic target scoring is also available on this website for clarification. Service and Match rifles will be allowed in this competition.

I'll be there Saturday.

25th ANNUAL CONFEDERATE NATIONAL MATCHES, 7-9 APRIL 2017
Registration is now open
River Bend Gun club in Dawsonville GA. Space is limited, so don't wait to reserve your spot!
Fri - 800agg match with sighters
Sat - 800agg match with sighters
Sun - EIC 50 shot match, no sighters
For more information and entry form: http://forums.delphiforums.com/GaHighpower/messages/?msg=5222.1

Thanks. Had a good day. If you don't shoot matches you really miss out on a lot of good fellowship and learning. I can't believe how much I learn in a short half day at these events. Everyone interested in competing should try this. I am certain I've heard of reduced clinics where new shooters can cut their teeth so to speak. No real reason to not try this.

Back
Top Bottom