Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I watch triathlons on tv, so yeah.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I really need to work on this.

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • I order my tacos in threes.

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
My job is physical. I am on my feet all day doing body work and I use a push mower. The problem is I have been going out for lunch with the guy's and getting a biscuit for breakfast. This puts on the lbs and zaps my energy level. When I make breakfast and pack a lunch I eat healthy and my energy level goes way up. When I cook my diet consists of chicken, fish, eggs, fresh vegetables and fruit. High protein low carb. I try to be creative when cooking so I do not get bored eating the same thing over and over again. I very seldom drink soda or caffeine drinks. Water is my beverage of choice. I do drink beer, but only a couple on the weekend. I need to exercise. When I do I feel way better. It is difficult to get into a routine.

That's why I only eat once a day, so I can eat whatever I want and still maintain my weight, sometimes I have to eat more high calorie foods to keep my weight up.

I don't like to eat during the day, it tends to slow me down, and breakfast puts the pounds on.

The best way to get you weight where you want it is weighing twice a day, Am and PM, then writing it on a calendar.

You can see the results of active days verses those rainy sit around the house days. It will also show those well balanced meal days and those pizza nights.

That's why I only eat once a day, so I can eat whatever I want and still maintain my weight, sometimes I have to eat more high calorie foods to keep my weight up.

I don't like to eat during the day, it tends to slow me down, and breakfast puts the pounds on.

The best way to get you weight where you want it is weighing twice a day, Am and PM, then writing it on a calendar.

You can see the results of active days verses those rainy sit around the house days. It will also show those well balanced meal days and those pizza nights.
Intermittent fasting is great for the body.

Intermittent fasting is great for the body.

I just do what works for me. I stopped eating breakfast and lunch when I was building some concrete forms. The food just never settled in my stomach plus I tend to get lazy after a meal.

Eating is the last thing I do everyday.

View attachment 1746013

Maybe a few simple categories for us to improve. Whatever we are doing for cardio should show up in the two heart rate categories.
For anyone who wants to track cardio, time to return to (near) resting HR may useful too. That may be the soonest noticeable change as you continue.

Back
Top Bottom