ODT classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phydoux

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Violent pacifist
103   0
Reaction score
I just saw an M&P 15-22 for $1150! And it also came with "clips" although some of the clips were later called mags. And it wasn't like any of the accessories were high dollar either. Wonder if anyone will buy it?
And also saw a revolver listed with a mid length barrel? Wtf is that. If you see it look real close at the bed sheets its on in the pic, that should explain everything!

Here is some advice, whether you want it or not. If you believe the price is too high, don't buy. If you don't like the ad, don't buy the item. What others ask for their property or how their ad is worded, should not bother you. It is their property. This dead horse is beat way too much.

The new guy doesn't realize how knowledgeable the ODT guys are, but I guess there could be someone surfing along and See's the ad and says, hmmm, that right thar is a deal. lol

Here is some advice, whether you want it or not. If you believe the price is too high, don't buy. If you don't like the ad, don't buy the item. What others ask for their property or how their ad is worded, should not bother you. It is their property. This dead horse is beat way too much.
Although I agree with everything you said and I have taken your advice, I did post this under STUPID stuff and not a rant under firearms discussion
Just Didn't think I would get tough love fatherly advice on a forum called stupid stuff. But I'm the future I'll leave that dead horse alone

Although I agree with everything you said and I have taken your advice, I did post this under STUPID stuff and not a rant under firearms discussion
Just Didn't think I would get tough love fatherly advice on a forum called stupid stuff. But I'm the future I'll leave that dead horse alone

But did you notice that the naysayer had to get in on the horse beating? Do as I say, not as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom