• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

I think she meant if you do it now it will be 9 months. Just did 3 more yesterday, will see.
It’ll be 9 months for BATFE portion. My AR SBR form 1 just got past BATFE paperwork check this week right on 9 months.....then it goes to the FBI for background check where it sits and sits and sits and sits.

AR-9 SBR and 9mm can hit background check phase in dec and Jan respectively. We’re all stuck at background check backlog. But yes the BATFE’s responsibility has been 9 months for 2 of my form 1s and one of my form 4s. FBI is who’s been dragging a** lately

I also submitted a form 1 for a VZ-61 Skorpion SBR like 3 weeks ago.

All through Silencer Shop

FORM 4 Suppressor
Rugged Obsidian 9
Purchased 02/01/2018
Check cashed 2/23/2018
Approved
Received

FORM 1 SBR
Spikes Crusader lower
Purchased 02/01/2018
Check cashed 2/24/2018
Approved
Received

FORM 4 Suppressor
AAC 556-SD
Purchased 02/12/2018
Check cashed 03/01/2018
Approved
Received

All through Silencer Shop

FORM 4 Suppressor
Rugged Obsidian 9
Purchased 02/01/2018
Check cashed 2/23/2018
Approved
Received

FORM 1 SBR
Spikes Crusader lower
Purchased 02/01/2018
Check cashed 2/24/2018
Approved
Received

FORM 4 Suppressor
AAC 556-SD
Purchased 02/12/2018
Check cashed 03/01/2018
Approved
Received

Do it big dawg!

Finally got around to filling the Form 1 on my Honey Badger Killer

Using SilencerShop Form 1 service
FORM 1 SBR
HBK PDW
Filed 03/3/2018
Check cashed

How hard can it be. I mean is it really that hard for the ATF/FBI to approve people for NFA items. Even as JDS556762 JDS556762 was stating how his prior juvenile arrest prolongs his wait period he already has NFA Items why the **** are they waiting months/years to approve people like him. It's like we are dealing with a bunch of retards... Not saying ATF employees are retards just the guys running the show.

We all here are responsible gun owners who take the time to do things the right legal way (unlike that dumbass women running for congress cutting the barrel off a ar15) yet we are scrutinized and felt bamboozled by the ATF and its incomprehensible laws. It just pisses me off as I'm sure it does to all of you.

I mean I'd be interested in getting into a SBR NFA Item but its just mind boggling reading yalls responses on 1+ year wait times.

How hard can it be. I mean is it really that hard for the ATF/FBI to approve people for NFA items. Even as JDS556762 JDS556762 was stating how his prior juvenile arrest prolongs his wait period he already has NFA Items why the **** are they waiting months/years to approve people like him. It's like we are dealing with a bunch of retards... Not saying ATF employees are retards just the guys running the show.

We all here are responsible gun owners who take the time to do things the right legal way (unlike that dumbass women running for congress cutting the barrel off a ar15) yet we are scrutinized and felt bamboozled by the ATF and its incomprehensible laws. It just pisses me off as I'm sure it does to all of you.

I mean I'd be interested in getting into a SBR NFA Item but its just mind boggling reading yalls responses on 1+ year wait times.
Yep it's a bitch, but going the SBR route isn't as bad if you do it right you just use your rifle or pistol till the stamp comes then modify it. Form 4 well that's another story

Yep it's a *****, but going the SBR route isn't as bad if you do it right you just use your rifle or pistol till the stamp comes then modify it. Form 4 well that's another story
True, I was looking more into a IMI Uzi build which in that case to make it look correct you'd have to register the receiver first then install the 8" barrel.

Back
Top Bottom