• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Thanks. I should be hearing from Georgia Gun Store in the next few days then when they get the correction request. I've got my updated amendment ready to go.
Yep I’d be contacting dealer for update on corrections. Here’s the good news friend. After corrections are submitted you’re looking at about 2 more weeks. My stamps that needed corrections, once corrected and resubmitted, push right through to approval (as long as all corrections are made) you’re close!

My 12/3/16 Pending Form 4 was Approved 12/30/17. Have not received stamp @ Dealer yet.
Warlock II

My 1/17/17 Pending Form 4 was Mailed back to Dealer on 1/3/18 For Corrections. Awaiting the packet in mail from Dealer to Sign Missing signature spot then back to ATF.
Rugged Surge

Does anyone know if for an individual to individual Form 4, does the stamp get sent to the seller or the buyer?

Waiting on an MG from early November. I know it's still probably got at least 3 months, but I need to know whether it'll be in my mail or his.

Does anyone know if for an individual to individual Form 4, does the stamp get sent to the seller or the buyer?

Waiting on an MG from early November. I know it's still probably got at least 3 months, but I need to know whether it'll be in my mail or his.
I believe Stamp will come to buyer. Should come to the new person in possession

I thought the stamp always went to the person doing the transfer (seller/dealer)?

The Stamp goes to the Buyer and in the Situation listed above the seller still retains possession as he has the Current Stamp till Buyer get His Stamp then takes Possession.

I could be Wrong but this is the way I understand it works as most will only pay half up front and the rest upon Transfer (when stamp comes in for buyer).

So the seller just burns his stamp in the fireplace when transfer is complete? Do you keep for records?
Nah it becomes VOID and you can keep it for nostalgia some people even sell them online with VOID written across them or destroy it if you want but you don’t have to

Can't tell us you are getting a MG and then not state what it is! haha

Back
Top Bottom