• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT price RANT! This is getting ridiculous!

yep so im lookig through some car adds here and some bozo wants 500$ more than his price on the window of vehicle and so he is a nuub and instead of changing add just puts it out there that the 500$ more price is his price..WTF? has this become craigs list retail adverts?
yeah and a member got a warning and a point for bringing that to someones attention

I wouldn't bring it up to someone unless I was seriously looking for a gun like that. Then I would try to get him below list price. To a more reasonable price. Besides I wasn't looking at a particular person I was looking at multiple adds doing the same thing. That what my original post intentions was to note just how much that goes on in our classifieds. It times of shortages I can see making a buck but when the cup runneth over not so much.

Some things never change, this is probably rant number 300 on someone else’s prices. If it’s too high, just move on... putting a low ball price on the thread, I feel is insulting. But I seem to keep posting my overpriced things, sometimes just for the low ball offers

Reactions: JWC
Can someone please, for the love of God, tell me WHY in the world there are only two listings in the Dealer Listings - Vehicles & Equipment sales section?

I mean come on!!!

Why even have it????!?!?$?/&/!/!/

ThAnKs ObAmA :doh:
Haven't heard this much disinformation since a lady working a table at gun show today stated that said it was fine to do a private pistol sale to an out of state buyer w/out a ffl.

Bumping up the price on a item is ok because half the time there is going to be a haggle session anyway. I am talking about a gun you can clearly see wear on and it's priced 100 bucks over what you can clearly see is cheaper with a few strokes of the keyboard. I don't know if he is ridiculous or he thinks we are. It's almost an insult to even read the add. I feel violated and have to take a shower. If my ass hurt I'd swear I spent the night in a super max.

Can someone please, for the love of God, tell me WHY in the world there are only two listings in the Dealer Listings - Vehicles & Equipment sales section?

I mean come on!!!

Why even have it????!?!?$?/&/!/!/

ThAnKs ObAmA :doh:

And “reloading” has to share space with ammunition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of days ago I saw a smoken deal on one that was posted here...Today it was posted from the new buyer for 60% more in trade only..

Here's a sticker for future use:
1200px-Fairtrade_Certification_Mark.svg.png

Shows that a decent proportion of the price went to the indigenous owner of the gun.

Back
Top Bottom