ODT trust for $200 cant find the thread

I'm late to the party. Our trusts are $150 and specifically tailored to NFA items.

deanphillipslaw.com

Best Regards,
Dean

I used Dean. I'm certain Cobalt also does a great job. Dean was 100% online and fast. I did it all on my Kindle. I just felt better having an attorney, I'm sure I could have done it myself, but I didn't mind the $150. Once you get into NFA world you're gonna spend like a ka-zillion dollars anyway. At least I know my paperwork isn't going to trip me up.

Ive known Dean personally for many years and he's a completely stand up guy.

If you want a rock solid Trust done correctly the first time with a very quick turn around then he's your guy.

Ive known Dean personally for many years and he's a completely stand up guy.

If you want a rock solid Trust done correctly the first time with a very quick turn around then he's your guy.
X2 he just did one for me and after talking to him on the phone he had no problem answering any of my questions and helped me fix my trust after I screwed it up. I will be dealing with him from here on out. Extremely nice guy and close by. I chose him because he was close by and I ever needed to go by and ask any questions he isnt far out of the way.

I used Dean. I'm certain Cobalt also does a great job. Dean was 100% online and fast. I did it all on my Kindle. I just felt better having an attorney, I'm sure I could have done it myself, but I didn't mind the $150. Once you get into NFA world you're gonna spend like a ka-zillion dollars anyway. At least I know my paperwork isn't going to trip me up.
I feel the exact same way. If Colbalt was closer I would have used him. I just like the feeling of know a lawyer is there to help me if I screw up.

Back
Top Bottom