ODT trust for $200 cant find the thread

My trust service is called GeorgiaNFA.com. Our website is www.georgianfa.com. We offer Georgia specific NFA trusts. Our trusts cost $200. I can tell you that I spent a long time developing the product and feel it is the best in the market. First, our trusts are backed by malpractice insurance as they are purchased through my law firm, N. Cochran Attorneys at Law, P.C. Secondly, when you buy a GeorgiaNFA.com trust it is not just a one time purchase. You become a member of GeorgiaNFA.com. That means that you are issued a login and password. You can access your trust online whenever you please. Additionally, if and when Georgia trust laws are modified or changed by State lawmakers we provide email notifications to members that the trust law has changed and make appropriate changes to our trust instruments so that all you have to do is log in and print out an amended trust document to be executed. Additionally, when you purchase an NFA regulated item, and when you receive approval for the transfer of that item from the BATFE, you can log into your GeorgiaNFA.com trust account and add that item to your trust when then generates an amended Schedule A for your trust and all additional documentation you need, or might need, to appropriately add the item to your trust under Georgia law. We pride ourselves on less than a 24 hour turn around. Please check us out, I spent a lot of time designing this service as a fellow "gun guy" because I wanted to provide a quality product with a lot of value and continuing value to our clients. If you have any questions please PM me and we can exchange numbers to talk.
N Cochran

Back
Top Bottom