Official Florida Gators Thread

funny how McElwain even said "I don't know if we deserve it" in the post-game interview. It was a close one. That last timeout gave the UT kicker a practice kick, and he almost made it in the end. A win is a win. Being a 80's Gator, I particularly have a bad taste for UT but I must admit I feel a little bit sorry for Dobbs. He played his heart out.

funny how McElwain even said "I don't know if we deserve it" in the post-game interview. It was a close one. That last timeout gave the UT kicker a practice kick, and he almost made it in the end. A win is a win. Being a 80's Gator, I particularly have a bad taste for UT but I must admit I feel a little bit sorry for Dobbs. He played his heart out.
That he did, but McElwain said he called the timeout because there were 12 Gators on the field, and the penalty would have made the kick a little easier.

Simmer down. Yall Beat UT. That's like Germany bragging about whipping France's ass back in '39. :cool:
Well the Gators a team that has nothing to lose this year keeps on winning (yes against not so good teams so far). Coach Mac could win 3-5 games and say it is a rebuilding year and be ok. Also the spread was against the Gators in Kentucky and Tennessee so they were picked to lose. Not so good recruiting and a QB that seems to be finally getting into the groove (though he was rough in the beginning of the game). So yes this is a reason to celebrate, especially after a previous tough four years. Also it's a rivalry game so smack talking is always induced.

Sorry I missed that Game..... Hope they can build more momentum ahead... They have haven't hit the hard part of their schedule yet.
But it is nice to see the W column moving up...

Sorry I missed that Game..... Hope they can build more momentum ahead... They have haven't hit the hard part of their schedule yet.
But it is nice to see the W column moving up...

You didn't miss much. FL wasn't doing well and TN was controlling the game till the end. It was like TN got ticked at their own people and stopped trying?...
Either way, a win is a win and I'd rather see FL win over TN.

Back
Top Bottom