• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Florida Gators Thread

ESPN put out an article stating Will Grier is listed as the starting QB vs ole miss. I was like Duh have yall not been paying attention to the Gators at all this season. Hopefully the 4th qtr gators show up the whole game and there will be a chance to whoop up on some rebels!

Hahaha.... All I can say is How bout them Gators!!!!! Beating the piss outta the number 3 team in the nation. I can proudly say we are def the best team in the East right now. GO GATORS!!!!

I personally think that Florida can have a clean slate here on out. Here is each game left and a brief analysis of what I believe is going to go down.

10-10 @ Mizzu: Missouri's new QB was quite impressive. Though it was against an ailing South Carolina defense he threw the ball really well. Florida's defense will give him a real test. Missouri also has a phenomenal defense, but Florida practices against the best defense and with the cylinders starting to click on offense I believe Florida will win 27-13

10-17@ LSU: LSU has a big advantage when it comes to home field advantage, just like the swamp does. With a struggling offense (besides Fornette), this will be a test for sure for LSU. With great pressure up front, Fornette will have a few break out plays, but not enough to win it. Florida wins by 24-17

10-31 vs UGA: Since this is a rivalry game all predictions should be thrown out. Look at what happened last year when a sinking Florida team ran all over UGA. Needless to say during the Ole Miss game, the commentators stated how Ole Miss did well against Alabama defense, yet struggled against Florida's. Well look at what Alabama did to UGA. Florida wins by 28-17

11-7 vs Vanderbilt: Vanderbilt isn't too bad. Their defense has kept them relevant in most games. Unfortunately the Gator Train will be rolling and won't stop here. Florida wins 31-17

11-14 @ South Carolina: Call it a rebuilding year or whatever you want. The Old Ball Coach is having a tough year. He sometimes has some tricks up his sleeves but wont be able to get it going here. Florida wins by 45-23

11-21 vs FAU: Poor FAU Florida wins by 45-13

11-28 vs FSU: Lets face it, FSU is not what they were the past couple of years. They are struggling vs mediocre teams and won't be able to put it together. This game is in the swamp and the noise factor will be overwhelming. Florida wins by 34-10

I sure hope your right brother!! LSU makes me nervous because lets face it... Fornette is a freaking BEAST and we are playing them @ LSU. I do think we can beat them but im nervous nonetheless.

UGA..... Like you say its hard to predict a "Rivalry" game. I think we are better team but it ALL depends on who wants it more. I would really like to just knock their peters in the dirt. Lol!!

First things first though. Lets get pass Mizzouri and that defense this Saturday. I just hope we arent hung over from Ole Piss.

Go Gators!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom