• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Florida Gators Thread

Man that game Saturday hurt to watch. Glad they pulled out a victory though. I know the media is blowing up about Coach Mac loosing it on players, but he did so rightly. He is turning the ship around. This lazy thug mentality is out the window. Kelvin Taylor even tweeted about how he appreciated Coach Ma and that the coach is making him a better person. Not gonna lie (and this is really weird saying this) but I am a little worried about the Kentucky game

Harris and Poole got suspended fort the Tennessee game. Don't think the Harris part will affect us, but Poole is gonna hurt. Any idea why they got suspended. All I can see is that they violated team policy. Not sure what that would mean.

Harris and Poole got suspended fort the Tennessee game. Don't think the Harris part will affect us, but Poole is gonna hurt. Any idea why they got suspended. All I can see is that they violated team policy. Not sure what that would mean.
Saw it was drugs, never mind. What the heck, these kids are basically given the life and they do stupid crap like that. smh

Back
Top Bottom