• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Digital currency makes it easier for the government to seize some or all of it's citizens money.
https://cashmoneylife.com/can-the-us-government-seize-your-401k-or-ira/
There is also the fact that for the government to keep increasing it's power it knows it has to control the people to prevent an uprising. And to control the people, the government must control freedom of movement(i.e. digital currency, the TSA, Driverless-Cars). Think 10, 20, 40yrs from now.

I know they can they can do all that. Why having physical PM is a way to counter act that. But all that relies on power, it that was to fail for a period of time cash & PM are king. BC is useless without power.

Digital currency makes it easier for the government to seize some or all of it's citizens money.
https://cashmoneylife.com/can-the-us-government-seize-your-401k-or-ira/
There is also the fact that for the government to keep increasing it's power it knows it has to control the people to prevent an uprising. And to control the people, the government must control freedom of movement(i.e. digital currency, the TSA, Driverless-Cars). Think 10, 20, 40yrs from now.

Yep! Nowadays you can be tracked wherever you may go.

I remember writing checks for gasoline.

Me to! It was a nice simple time when cash and checks were used. Now using cards actually cost more to use. Banks get our money regardless.

Got my first coin, 1997 silver dollar. Got a place here that do $3 above spot. Not sure if that’s a good deal or not but I was anxious
image.jpg
image.jpg

Got my first coin, 1997 silver dollar. Got a place here that do $3 above spot. Not sure if that’s a good deal or not but I was anxious View attachment 2203348View attachment 2203349
The thing about metals is regardless of what you pay, there will come a time when you will think “I’m a genius “ and there will come a time when you will think “ I’m an idiot.”

Back
Top Bottom