• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

one ounce silver rounds, issued by a reputable country/company. You couldn't give me "chinese silver".
Agreed. I don't even buy or want Mexican Libertads. I told my local metals dealer I didn't trust them to be real. She told me counterfeiting wasn't a problem near as much as them being light on the scale.

Noob PM question, does it matter on rounds or bars whose name is on them? I see 10oz bars from $257 to over $270. I own a few rounds and a couple of bars so asking before I get some more.
I just bought this 10oz Apmex bar on Walmart.com of all places. Apmex sells on their site and sometimes the deals are better than on their own site. Paid $260.00 with free shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_20220615_175518928.jpg
    IMG_20220615_175518928.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 11
According to what I read today on Apmex, silver is about to go up big time from July through September at least.
I'm guessing now would be a good time to buy
Sitting on 70 ounces between bars rounds and 90% junk silver. Been trying to stop at my (sort of) local metals dealer every Friday and pick up a couple of ounces. My goal was to get to 100 ounces by the end of the year. But since I have been putting way too much metal on plastic lately including ammo I have to start paying all that down before buying anymore.

I've been buying all I can afford, which isn't too much the past couple years, bars, rounds and Eagles, I need to check but I think I have around 50 or so ounces and a little gold to go with it.
I'm keeping an eye out for sales and specials but gotta watch it at the same time.
I should have been hoarding silver for years but spent it on...................well guns and ammo :becky:

Back
Top Bottom