• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Shot Show 2015 Thread

I just noticed you are there as part of Tactical Response and not as part of 2A Today. All credibility for you is now lost. :becky:

[Broken External Image]:

Oh garshk, if only I could. I've got a 20 month old that keeps me firmly in ATL orbit.

Right now, "2AToday" is here in Glocktown USA slaving over a nightmare edit of a show for the next episode release.

Dougiemac made the right call.

scontent_b.cdninstagram.com_hphotos_xaf1_t51.2885_15_e15_10903690_386169618218472_442777415_n.jpg

This thing looks huge. Other than the Eotech-like site what is the rest of the bulk for?

Whatever NWS. Hater. I never hid the fact that TR are good friends of mine.

And it's a messenger bag full of camera equipment.

by the way, this is why I assumed you were there with 2A Today. I wouldn't have figured Tactical Response would have a media pass.

[Broken External Image]:

by the way, this is why I assumed you were there with 2A Today. I wouldn't have figured Tactical Response would have a media pass.

[Broken External Image]:
I'd guess that they could get a media pass for the YouTube channel. Pretty sure that's how MAC, twangnbang, IV8888, etc get into the show. But, MAC has a shop now and IV888 may go through Moss. Just my guess though.

With the exception of what was recently announced with the competitive shooting Glocks, nothing new will be announced according to my Glock source. However when I said, "oh I guess you're gonna wait til NRA...", he just smiled.

So I'm betting single stack 9mm at NRA Show.

btw...no Glock AR. He laughed at that.
dang i guess the armorer at glock was talking out his butt about the ar :mad:

Back
Top Bottom