• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh boy! I can't wait to get on the ODT!

The difference is:

"PSST Paynefree, your fly is down." vs "Hey everybody look at Paynefree! What a dumbass! He left his fly down."

See your response is flawed because if my fly is down whether you tell me publicly or privately I'm still a dumb***. Being told publicly or privately doesn't change that fact.

That is the first thing I thought.

magnum.jpg

See your response is flawed because if my fly is down whether you tell me publicly or privately I'm still a dumb***. Being told publicly or privately doesn't change that fact.

The difference is the shaming. If you want to be welcoming, you don't embarrass members.

Have you ever heard the management principle "reward publicly and criticize privately"?

Amazon, ebay, deal extreme.

If you want them misrepresented I will sell them to you for 80 bucks and tell you they are real. Might even still have a Troy Inustries BUIS I sold Laxguy laying around here somehwere.

I'm confused. You will sell me something that you say is one thing but is another?

Or is this just a Romy offer?

I understand buyer beware and all...

The difference is the shaming. If you want to be welcoming, you don't embarrass members.

Have you ever heard the management principle "reward publicly and criticize privately"?
Youre getting too deep here. Theres a difference between letting someone their price is out of line versus being a total dickbag and calling them an ignorant ****ing moron. :pound:

Back
Top Bottom