• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh boy! I can't wait to get on the ODT!

Dang...somebody buy my 145 dollar Mosin beater rifle already and stfu. Is it overpriced? Yes...to those who prefer a normal Mosin that can be bought all day every day for 120. Is it underpriced? Yes...to those who don't like a 14 foot long battle rifle you can't carry through a doorway without pointing it forward and are looking to cut one down to a usable size, have it crowned, front sight mounted and bolt bent...If you consider not having to do all that, it's a bargain. If you are torn up because it's chopped...it's a ripoff. Point is...It's my gun and if I can't get 145 for it, I'll keep it. It's not hurting a thing laying around the house here.

My CBob was a little over 1600 new. I've seen them go for between 1200 and 1400 here. Those are prices someone wanted for theirs. I wouldn't let someone rent my CBob for 1200 dollars. They don't make them anymore and it's my favorite pistol I've ever owned. I have it up for trade and I don't really expect it to go anywhere anytime soon because I'm being damn picky on trades and will come out well past that 1600 value mark...or I'll keep my CBob. If someone wants it worse than I do...I mean REAAAALLY wants it, I have it available for trade. Meanwhile...I'll continue to enjoy it as I always have since I brought it home.

If I list a gun and it sells right away, I figure I must have left some money on the table. I actually prefer them to take a little while on trades especially. I don't know how many times I've listed one for trade and got an offer right away that I can live with..took the deal and then a day or two later...someone with a better trade wants to know if I still have it even though it's TPM or whatever. For this reason, I sometimes start a little high so it's out there for people to see for a while and then bring it on down to realistic or negotiate in private.

The difference is the shaming. If you want to be welcoming, you don't embarrass members.

Have you ever heard the management principle "reward publicly and criticize privately"?

I must have missed class when that was taught. But like I said I'm not here to make waves. It is what it has become. Flippers flip freely around here and those that don't like it can shut up, play nice and ignore the threads. And all of this we agree to do when we become supporters.. If we get to the point where we don't enjoy it any longer we can leave. That's our choice.

I'm confused. You will sell me something that you say is one thing but is another?

Or is this just a Romy offer?

I understand buyer beware and all...

Just trying to fulfill his request. I aim to please. :thumb:

I did mistakenly trade Laxguy a knock off Troy BUIS though. I made it right though. The ****ty part is when I traded off the knock off BUIS it meant that I must have thrown the real one away.

I did mistakenly trade Laxguy a knock off Troy BUIS though. I made it right though. The ****ty part is when I traded off the knock off BUIS it meant that I must have thrown the real one away.

made it up to him by letting him break his arm with your shotgun. lol

Thanks for the explanation. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and sometimes the discussions bring up stuff I don't understand...

Romilayu was just attempting to slam me over selling a handful of clone MBUS sights when I thought they were real. He knows I refunded and took back all the sight once I realized what happened. Hes just practicing his newest cheer routine but his cheermates like watching him make a fool of himself on stage all alone.

I must have missed class when that was taught. But like I said I'm not here to make waves. It is what it has become. Flippers flip freely around here and those that don't like it can shut up, play nice and ignore the threads. And all of this we agree to do when we become supporters.. If we get to the point where we don't enjoy it any longer we can leave. That's our choice.

There are so many threads dedicated to *****ing about prices OS created another forum. Who is telling anyone to shut up? The fact is OS loves these threads. Eyeballs lead to money.

Back
Top Bottom