• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh boy! I can't wait to get on the ODT!

Youre getting too deep here. Theres a difference between letting someone their price is out of line versus being a total dickbag and calling them an ignorant ****ing moron. :pound:

I have pm'd some ads with actual links to a new gun cheaper than their listed used gun price and told them I wasn't being a douche bag and honestly was not. I'm not a know it all but I do know a glock isn't 700.00 used. There are guys that get their kicks being a tool. That's their hoice to be that way. For me though if I feel like someone is trying to be malicious and rape my brother on price taking advantage of them it might be a little different. We all know who the flippers are around here by now and hopefully have them on the ignore list. Being a douche to a new member is wrong. Being a douche to a well known flipper may not be so bad.

I'm glad we got that cleared up. From this day forward, if I list anything for sale it will be grossly overpriced. If you don't like my price, move the hell on, lol

If you are truly interested in the item, make an offer. If you just want to be the ODT Price Marshall, keep it to yourself.
Didn't realize anyone was trying to be ODT price Marshall. You sure have a way with words. I only typed this to see what magical combination of them you come up with for this comment

I have pm'd some ads with actual links to a new gun cheaper than their listed used gun price and told them I wasn't being a douche bag and honestly was not. I'm not a know it all but I do know a glock isn't 700.00 used. There are guys that get their kicks being a tool. That's their hoice to be that way. For me though if I feel like someone is trying to be malicious and rape my brother on price taking advantage of them it might be a little different. We all know who the flippers are around here by now and hopefully have them on the ignore list. Being a douche to a new member is wrong. Being a douche to a well known flipper may not be so bad.

Just dont offend anyone because there may be a lawsuit.

There are so many threads dedicated to *****ing about prices OS created another forum. Who is telling anyone to shut up? The fact is OS loves these threads. Eyeballs lead to money.

Cap'n I agree with you on the multiple threads thing. It really isn't worth the gripe anymore. To answer your question about who is telling who to shut up I've been told that by a mod that I will leave anonymous because frankly he had the tag for me over an earlier misunderstanding regarding a weak infraction. Could I have "appealed" it? Probably so but again it isn't worth the time. We pay 15.00 a year so what's a 1 or 3 day vacation ver infraction points.. No biggie. I'll stick to selling sheet metal and you can stick to selling hvac. We'll see each other around here and all will be well.

Back
Top Bottom