• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh boy! I can't wait to get on the ODT!

Cap'n I agree with you on the multiple threads thing. It really isn't worth the gripe anymore. To answer your question about who is telling who to shut up I've been told that by a mod that I will leave anonymous because frankly he had the tag for me over an earlier misunderstanding regarding a weak infraction. Could I have "appealed" it? Probably so but again it isn't worth the time. We pay 15.00 a year so what's a 1 or 3 day vacation ver infraction points.. No biggie. I'll stick to selling sheet metal and you can stick to selling hvac. We'll see each other around here and all will be well.

There is 1 mod on here I would like to see go away because he is too quick on the infraction switch. I don't take this **** personally but that son of a ***** **** himself. We may be speaking of the same dip****. Overmoderation killed many a forum.

I don't mind seeing High prices every now and then they give us something to talk about when we get cabin fever from the icy weather

There is 1 mod on here I would like to see go away because he is too quick on the infraction switch. I don't take this **** personally but that son of a ***** **** himself. We may be speaking of the same dip****. Overmoderation killed many a forum.
Yeah there is one who will give you an infraction over almost anything. I bet he gives out at least two thirds of all infractions

I'd bet a pmag that it's the same guy. My infraction points I speak of we're on the same night and for the same reason. Did I bend the rules a little by playing on words? Sure did. However I didn't break them. For me nothing on the Internet is personal, especially not a firearms forum. By the way this is the only one I am a part of.

Back
Top Bottom