• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OK Dawg fans... who do ya' hate more....

Dawg fans, who do you hate more?

• Florida

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Ga Tech

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Rotten tacos

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
While I would upset if UGA won only one game in a particular season, I could live with it if that one win came against GT. I believe that statement answers your question.
I'm surprised at that, that's how i feel about Florida.

The worlds largest cocktail party is one of the few remaining neutral location games played. And they do it big every year and have for a century. They create a logo every year like its a bowl game, fighting over a trophy.
Cant imagine a football season without a ga/fla

I will chime in since my daughter and son-in-law are big time UGA fans and I support them when that are not playing BAMA. It seems to me that the Florida game is bigger than GT. In part that may be because Florida is a conference game and has a bigger impact on the UGA goal of a championship. In fact, it seems to me that even the Auburn game may be more important. I do question how playing in Jacksonville, FL is a neutral location. I don't think that Florida would feel that if the game was played at the GA Dome it would be a neutral location.

GT hates us more than we hate them. Everyone hates Florida. But when LSU comes to Athens there are bar fights galore and tons of unruly fans on both sides during the game throwing things down the stands. To me they are the biggest rivalry even though the rivalry doesn't exist on the field, but more in the stands and bars.

I have always thought it was odd...What is the definition of neutral?

• Athens to Jacksonville = ~5.5 hours
  • Gainesville to Jacksonville = ~1.5 hours
  • It's in Florida. There are atleast 3 major Florida universities (USF, UCF, and FSU) within 100 miles that fan would probably root for UF against UGA; hell, UM might even be closer to Jacksonville than UGA is to Jacksonville. There are no major Georgia universities within, say, 300 miles to root for UGA.

I do question how playing in Jacksonville, FL is a neutral location. I don't think that Florida would feel that if the game was played at the GA Dome it would be a neutral location.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom