• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OK Dawg fans... who do ya' hate more....

Dawg fans, who do you hate more?

• Florida

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Ga Tech

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Rotten tacos

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
I just hope no pouting Gator fan suffered any major bottom lip injuries, especially when trying to avoid stepping on them, after their loss.

Go Dawgs!

UF for sure.

btw, anyone else hoping that the championship comes down to FSU and Ohio State? No offense to the Alabama fans. I want to see Ohio State get the **** kicked out of them, and Alabama has a tendency to play to their opponents level, while FSU foot stays on the accelerator.

hell, I might hate Ohio State more than Florida.

GT hates us more than we hate them. Everyone hates Florida. But when LSU comes to Athens there are bar fights galore and tons of unruly fans on both sides during the game throwing things down the stands. To me they are the biggest rivalry even though the rivalry doesn't exist on the field, but more in the stands and bars.
Seriously? :confused: Last one I went to a few years ago I met what's his face (with the painted bald head) UGA fan and hung out with mostly UGA fans, had the worst seats in the house (literally), last row, and we had a GREAT time and didn't see anybody having any 'issues' with anyone else. LSU won... perhaps my perception was colored by the victory.

thats a tough one! My dad went to tech, And I ended up being forced to like GT early on but I have since migrated to a die hard UGA fan. Since florida is in the SEC I will have to go with them. If you go to one game, Jax is the biggest game I have ever been to. People go balls to the walls down there, I remember popping my first beer at 7:30am​....

Seriously? :confused: Last one I went to a few years ago I met what's his face (with the painted bald head) UGA fan and hung out with mostly UGA fans, had the worst seats in the house (literally), last row, and we had a GREAT time and didn't see anybody having any 'issues' with anyone else. LSU won... perhaps my perception was colored by the victory.

Ask AKguy, he was at UGA with me and that weekend in Athens is just crazy and tons of people get arrested.

Alabama has a tendency to play to their opponents level, while FSU foot stays on the accelerator.

I could not disagree more. Alabama plays up to a standard, not to the competition. As evidence I would cite the last three National Championship match-ups with Alabama:

Alabama 37 vs Texas 21
Alabama 21 vs LSU 0
Alabama 42 vs Notre Dame 14

Back
Top Bottom