Votes: 48 16.9%
  • 25-49

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • 15-24

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • <15

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm really shocked at the results. Fully half own a firearm older than 100 years. I find that hard to believe. Or perhaps the newb only owners just aren't posting/voting.

I think it's that the people that have only an interest in modern firearms won't click this thread thinking it's all about old guns.

Forgot my Mosin for a minute. Don't forget your Mosins

I've got a Mosin Nagant 7.62 1892 Revolver made in 1944. Strangest ammo I've ever seen. The slug is completely inserted into the case neck. It's what's called a 'gas-trap revolver' where they cylinder actually closes on the barrel forcing cone to trap any wasted gap gas. The actual double action pull on this thing wouldn't even register on my trigger pull gauges which stop at 25 lbs....amazing...

Last patent date 1886
5D7552E6-34EF-49A0-8E75-3F232FD1FB2F.jpeg

I've got a Mosin Nagant 7.62 1892 Revolver made in 1944. Strangest ammo I've ever seen. The slug is completely inserted into the case neck. It's what's called a 'gas-trap revolver' where they cylinder actually closes on the barrel forcing cone to trap any wasted gap gas. The actual double action pull on this thing wouldn't even register on my trigger pull gauges which stop at 25 lbs....amazing...
That's Awesome! I watched a video on that revolver a while back.....I've never seen anything like that. Oh yea, mines just the "short" rifle , I forgot the model, my Mom picked a few up years ago when she worked the gunShows , Man that thang is accurate (more accurate than I am) . I like it very much.

Back
Top Bottom