• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OMG! Sea Lion snatches little girl into water!

So much stupidity in that video.

1) Too many people in very close proximity to a large wild critter.
2) Feeding it despite the warning signs specifically saying NOT to do it.
3) Lots of laughing like it's a cute cartoon character ("oh, it's so cute").
4) When the sea lion pops up at the little girl the first time, that should have raised some flags in people's heads.
5) While the little girl is too young to understand, never turn your back on a wild critter just a few feet away. The parents should have grabbed her and backed away right then and there.

Damn, people are dumb!

Hello 100% Liberals. Now do you understand.

I'm sure it was all the sea lion's fault:doh:. Wild animals don't have a sense of humor and can't read the signs. I'm sure that this sea lion has taken more than a few fish off boats the same way.

Tazz Tazz

Absolutely true story.

I was 2 or 3 years old and went to sea world in Orlando. When you first got in the park they had a large open tank where you could feed sea lions a basket of fish.

My dad propped me up on the ledge and a sealion or seal jumped up and took my shoe... literally bit it off my foot.

To this day my father is still affected by the incident. I never got my shoe back and went the entire day without hahahaha

Tazz Tazz

Absolutely true story.

I was 2 or 3 years old and went to sea world in Orlando. When you first got in the park they had a large open tank where you could feed sea lions a basket of fish.

My dad propped me up on the ledge and a sealion or seal jumped up and took my shoe... literally bit it off my foot.

To this day my father is still affected by the incident. I never got my shoe back and went the entire day without hahahaha

I now have learned at least two important lessons from ODT members. .45 will kill your soul, and Sea Lions will steal your sole.

Medium187mph, if you still hold a grudge against the sea lion, nobody gonna blame you. BTW, did the Sea World staff claim it has always been a good sea lion up to that point?

Back
Top Bottom