• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OMG! Sea Lion snatches little girl into water!

Tazz Tazz

Absolutely true story.

I was 2 or 3 years old and went to sea world in Orlando. When you first got in the park they had a large open tank where you could feed sea lions a basket of fish.

My dad propped me up on the ledge and a sealion or seal jumped up and took my shoe... literally bit it off my foot.

To this day my father is still affected by the incident. I never got my shoe back and went the entire day without hahahaha
Damn! Yeah man, as a father myself that woulda freaked me out too. We took our kids to Sea World & Disney World in '86, I don't remember if we fed any critters or not but we sure got soaked by the killer whales when they splashed out prolly a couple thousand gallons of water into the audience. Lol! My sons were 4 & 6 at the time, at Disney when they saw Mickey Mouse wasn't a cute tiny mouse but a freakin' 7 ft. RAT it scared the **** out of em'! My wife got pretty pissed when she saw me bout bust out laughing at em'. Lol!

In 1982 at a circus in NJ with my dad, brother and sister I saw a kid around 5 or 6 get pulled into leopard cage. Killed him instantly. Still remember it to this day, Dad does too.
Holy crap! That would be a terrible thing to witness, even as an adult I probably wouldn't be able to sleep for days after that. I'd probably still be having nightmares from that, I'm awful sorry yall had to see that. Can't even begin to imagine what that childs parents are still going through.

IMG_5195.GIF

Back
Top Bottom