• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One nice gun vs many "cheaper" guns

One nice gun or 2 ok guns?

• Total voters
He who dies with the most toys, wins !

They don't have to all cost an arm and a leg nor toss in half a nut for a few mags...

I don't own any more Glocks. As said before, they just don't fit my hand (in other words I'm not comfortable shooting a gun that doesn't feel right or fit my grip)

How about "fun" guns? Anyone have a neat carry gun that is a conversation starter? Something like a Bond on your side?

Oh, I haven't voted because my vote wouldn't be for what choices there are. There's no "GO FOR IT ALL" selection. :D

the expensive mags for HK is why i have not wanted to own one. i couldnt afford the cost of ownership, much less making it a fighting gun.

this is why glock has so much appeal. relatively cheap (but 500 for a new one? really? i give you tree fiddy), tons of mags for cheap, tons of accessories for cheap.

i swear it was designed for people who dont have a brain. it is STupID SIMPLe! this is one reason why there is such a huge fan base. proves america isnt a thinking nation ;)

(just kidding tupperware fan boys)

lol
2stirring-iron-pot.jpg

Seriously?! You get an intelligent response and all you've got in return is a cheap shot. You're making all of us 1911 fans look bad. Stop it.

Speaking of 1911's, you still need to show me the finished product on the 460 rowland conversion! That thing is BA.

You're making all of us 1911 fans look bad.

Good point Bear44 but unfounded.

As a 100% 1911 owner by choice, I'm not responsible, accountable or even concerned for how 1911 fans look. Any gun ownership is by choice and choice alone. How one 'looks' is also a choice, for which in some cases, their sole complex.

Back
Top Bottom