• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on Atlanta?

What is your opinion on the city of Atlanta and the in-town suburbs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, and I bet the Native Americans remember the "good ol Days" before Europeans came to America too. People like you are part of the problem.
Tresspass.jpg

Yeah, and I bet the Native Americans remember the "good ol Days" before Europeans came to America too. People like you are part of the problem.

Ha, welcome to the party. I was being sarcastic. I don't actually think those were the good ol' days.

payneed payneed
I had Grandparents on Howell Mill there at Peachtree Creek. Same 40-50 years ago.
Same memories of the park, the creek, crossing over the creek on the water pipes, very genteel area, always well maintained.
Riding the bus downtown with Granparents for Lunch at Rich's Dept store, walk the sidewalks to Woolworth's to browse. Nothing but panhandlers, homeless, and wanna be thugs about in that area of downtown now.

YES!!! Our street (Channing) connected Northside to Howell Mill... walking up to the old Springlake Pharmacy, was THE BOMB...
Drug store hamburgers were a REAL treat for us. :)
My Grand Mom was over off of Wilson across from Bobby Jones Golf Course.
My grammar school was just up the road from your grand parents, Morris Brandon.

eh never really mind the city. has alot to offer and i love spending time there but doubt i could live there jsut due to the amount of people and traffic. Crime is whatever, folks make it out to be way worse than it is (heres a hint whenever you have that many people, ****s gonna happen), i honestly dont consider it any worse than gwinnett and i've been here my whole life so :noidea:

Keep em the **** out of Cumming.Atlanta is a ****hole and will collapse in on its self with the crowd running it.
I remember the sixties through the early eighties, that a fine sheriff in that fine county, I recall his the name to be; :cool:Walraver... a well respected man that enforced public opinions that supporting voters expectations of him.

Back
Top Bottom