• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on Atlanta?

What is your opinion on the city of Atlanta and the in-town suburbs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do feel about this photo?

serveimage

XLJJe.gif

I avoid ITP unless its to go eat at certain restaurants, which is usually only when family wants to get together and go eat at those places. Other than that, I have no use for anything or anywhere ITP.

I used to live in Brookhaven.....not too bad...moved to Gainesville on the lake...much better...instead of hearing police sirens and loud music, about all we hear are boat motors.

Some of the Atlanta hate cracks me up. The taxes and home prices are out of control ITP, and the traffic is terrible at times, but some seem to think everything inside the perimeter is Mogadishu. Lol. As has been stated before in this thread, there are some fantastic neighborhoods inside the perimeter. I don’t live in those neighborhoods, because I can’t afford to. I would seriously think about Brookhaven or Vinnings if I could afford it.

Some of the Atlanta hate cracks me up. The taxes and home prices are out of control ITP, and the traffic is terrible at times, but some seem to think everything inside the perimeter is Mogadishu. Lol. As has been stated before in this thread, there are some fantastic neighborhoods inside the perimeter. I don’t live in those neighborhoods, because I can’t afford to. I would seriously think about Brookhaven or Vinnings if I could afford it.

For some, I suspect "Atlanta" is more of a proxy for everything they hate or are intolerant of (liberals, politicians, black people). Besides the traffic, administration, and the usual sketchy areas present in all states, I think it's a fine city.

Back
Top Bottom