• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on Atlanta?

What is your opinion on the city of Atlanta and the in-town suburbs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20170409_122718.png

Cant really complain....

I'm surprised, reklawd reklawd , that you are surprised by the comments. Your poll indicates that most of the ODTrs think very little of or about Atlanta.
Atlanta was once run by a cadre of white good ol' boys. It is now run be a cadre of black good ol boys. The cadre has changed but the greed and
corruption still remains.
Atlanta is a cesspool, and in dire need of flushing.

I was posting in another thread about Atlanta and was surprised at some of the hate for the city ... some people calling it a 100% ****hole. I wanted to get the general sentiment of the ODT.

Since the ATL is a sprawl, I'm thinking the "city" is anything inside 285.

The last three nights while walking back from the pharr rd. P.O. - there is one particular bar that has rap playing on the patio next to the sidewalk. Lets just say that the loud "beat" only had four words repeating - M*** F***** this & the other - N*****dat . As my walk slowed to gently take in the wonderful tune the stares I got were priceless. I grew up in buckhead & it's a shame to see it so ghetto. I'm old so it doesn't matter but raise your children as far away if possible.

I'm surprised, reklawd reklawd , that you are surprised by the comments. Your poll indicates that most of the ODTrs think very little of or about Atlanta.
Atlanta was once run by a cadre of white good ol' boys. It is now run be a cadre of black good ol boys. The cadre has changed but the greed and

This good old boy is so good he is quickly paying back his good old city gubmint credit card abuse (theft).
https://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt...ity-credit-card-bills/vXq7zht7E0wy1NSiIz8ydN/

I'm not surprised that country folk don't like the city. I'm surprised at that outright hatred for it and for the people that live there. It's this type of hatred that is helping fuel the divide in our country.

I'm not surprised that country folk don't like the city. I'm surprised at that outright hatred for it and for the people that live there. It's this type of hatred that is helping fuel the divide in our country.

It's easy to hate people that think of you as a retarded redneck that shouldn't have a say and when they want to destroy all of the things that you hold dear. I personally dont hate them. I feel sorry for them. They live in a bubble.

The last three nights while walking back from the pharr rd. P.O. - there is one particular bar that has rap playing on the patio next to the sidewalk. Lets just say that the loud "beat" only had four words repeating - M*** F***** this & the other - N*****dat . As my walk slowed to gently take in the wonderful tune the stares I got were priceless. I grew up in buckhead & it's a shame to see it so ghetto. I'm old so it doesn't matter but raise your children as far away if possible.

Buckhead is not close to as ghetto as it was in the 90's before Ray Lewis. In fact most other people ITP and closer to the seedy parts of the city make fun of Buckhead for being full of rich yuppies.

www.commoncreativatlanta.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_04_1296348557d7d4d3540520e33155284a191123.jpg

Back
Top Bottom