• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Others and your firearms\weapons choices.

Always loved History, from Hellenistic period to Roman domination. Thus my first weapon was a mosin nagant, not because of it being cheap at the time 100$. But because i wanted to collect WW2 guns. Sadly i have joined to late, and see things like G43 or 41's for 5 grand. These beautiful weapons i want but honestly i can buy a M1a or M14 or many other fancy new firearms. Sadly i just want ww2 and ww1 rifles. which are so rare now they sell for more than they are worth. So i may end up going tactical. Prices and history effect my purchase, When it comes to hand guns, reliability and accuracy.
I saw a guy at the River Bend Gun Club that had a pristine M1A rifle. It looked like it been taken out of the box and issued to a soldier. I mean it looked brand damn new. He ordered it and he paid about 1,200 for it. He said when he took it out of the cosmoline package he about passed out. He couldn't believe what he had. I simply could not believe I was looking at such a fine example of a M1 in that condition. Someone made a mistake on that deal and it wasn't the buyer. It was absolutely beautiful. I will never see another one like it. He said it was it was the most accurate gun he had ever shot. I believed it.

Y
Honestly, I think Obama affected us all. He was the best AR salesman this country has ever known.

That said, @6Bones has been invaluable friend to me in my purchases over the years. He is exceptionally gifted with gunsmithing, with precision shooting and rediculously knowledgeable.

Honestly, I think Obama affected us all. He was the best AR salesman this country has ever known.

That said, @6Bones has been invaluable friend to me in my purchases over the years. He is exceptionally gifted with gunsmithing, with precision shooting and rediculously knowledgeable.
I am going to have to say that Obama and Hillary worked together on being the best sales team for AR15's the world have ever known. Even surpassing the lucky candidate that gave it to the military for testing in the late 50's and early 60's. I imagine Veitnam had nothing on Obama and Hillary. Oh and that other Idiot that thought magazines would be thrown away after they where used. LOL That one I will never forget. He He.

Back
Top Bottom