• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Overpriced firearms!

Gosh, I love threads like these. I have the most fun when "know it all" members spout they inane BS. Believe what you want, do what you want, act like you want, but don't believe that the BS you spout is accepted by everyone. I know there are those on this site who do not believe as I do. That is fine. But don't post that you KNOW this or that is happening when you don't. Don't post that you have SEEN 4473s when you haven't. Don't insult the intelligence of the members of ODT by saying that you want to protect them from the evil sellers, when all you want to do is post negative comments in other members ads whose prices are higher than you like. The buyers of ODT are fully capable of collecting their own information and making their own decisions. Like it or not, and you can rant all you want about the sellers and high prices, the buyers keep the sellers selling. But I guess that logic is lost on some who just want to bash prices, shill for a gun store and try to intimidate sellers. Like I said, I love threads like these!

well I am going out to do a trade.Its called the Outdoors Trader not the Outdoors Whiner
You_Sit_On_A_Throne_Of_Lies.jpg

Personally (which in the scope of things, makes little difference), I’m for getting things as cheaply as possible, but I believe people have the right to ask whatever price they want for something they are selling, I have the right to buy it or not buy it based on my criteria. It’s called free market.
Why bitch about it? Lately it seems the biggest majority of threads on this forum is about prices, good, bad and ugly.. Just move on, and realize the salad days are over. If you can afford it, get what you can , while you can. I think, given the times, these days are numbered

Personally (which in the scope of things, makes little difference), I’m for getting things as cheaply as possible, but I believe people have the right to ask whatever price they want for something they are selling, I have the right to buy it or not buy it based on my criteria. It’s called free market.
Why ***** about it? Lately it seems the biggest majority of threads on this forum is about prices, good, bad and ugly.. Just move on, and realize the salad days are over. If you can afford it, get what you can , while you can. I think, given the times, these days are numbered
You could of kept that book you wrote to yourself

Back
Top Bottom