Panic buying 10-22s

99monkeys

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
15   0
Reaction score
I just noticed in a post tonight the mention that 10-22s are sold out everywhere. Nothing wrong with the price or the post, but just wondering if that is true. I haven't been to a gun store in 6 months. Are folks really panic buying 10-22s and if so, why? Does anyone really think the 10-22 will get banned.

I just noticed in a post tonight the mention that 10-22s are sold out everywhere. Nothing wrong with the price or the post, but just wondering if that is true. I haven't been to a gun store in 6 months. Are folks really panic buying 10-22s and if so, why? Does anyone really think the 10-22 will get banned.
Auto loading, accepts detachable mags.

I could not find one except some overpriced boy scout models. they are gone and so are the mags. Ruger is also falling massively behind on orders too. their just like pmags right now

10-22 were on massive back order 3 months ago and almost impossible to find new. Not sure if Ruger is slacking on production or what.

I could not find one except some overpriced boy scout models. they are gone and so are the mags. Ruger is also falling massively behind on orders too. their just like pmags right now

I distinctly remember how Ruger treated customers prior to the first AWB, and even though the old man is deceased I believe their business ethics are still the same... Thus I will never buy a new Ruger.

Back
Top Bottom