• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Paulding tunnels? Any body ever heard of these?

Stumbled upon some underground bunkers in Holly Springs. Multiple doors with keypads and alarm sensors. In a rather peculiar place I might add. Almost hidden in plane sight.

The cuts up on Braswell mtn rd were some good times back in the 80s. The old train tunnel at the bottom very few made it through. Sleep many a night on that road either stuck or broke down..the powerline creek holes on Macpherson were the bottomless pit..blue car hole, Yorkville pass, cherry hill...ahhh..tore many a truck up then;)

200w.gif

The cuts up on Braswell mtn rd were some good times back in the 80s. The old train tunnel at the bottom very few made it through. Sleep many a night on that road either stuck or broke down..the powerline creek holes on Macpherson were the bottomless pit..blue car hole, Yorkville pass, cherry hill...ahhh..tore many a truck up then;)
Yup and don't forget the rolloff on the main feed to the power lines.
Buddy totally destroyed his truck going off the rolloff hill. Said his truck would take any hill

It was 1986-1988 when I was into the mudding scene

Many wasted thousands and thousands trying to build a truck to make it through those tunnels.
Many never made it

I was told that buried blue sedan was actually drove in by a local drunk vs towed in.

I found the bottom of that whole and made it out without help.
I had the torque to keep my tires moving.

Yup and don't forget the rolloff on the main feed to the power lines.
Buddy totally destroyed his truck going off the rolloff hill. Said his truck would take any hill

It was 1986-1988 when I was into the mudding scene

Many wasted thousands and thousands trying to build a truck to make it through those tunnels.
Many never made it

I was told that buried blue sedan was actually drove in by a local drunk vs towed in.

I found the bottom of that whole and made it out without help.
I had the torque to keep my tires moving.
And the tires on the guy behind you

Back
Top Bottom