• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People are dumb

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
A grudge that goes all the way back to 1998…
IMG_2053.png

Four people found that helpful 😂

I had a friend that can carry a grudge forever.
We worked for a real a-hole for awhile. Friend got into an argument with this guy once, told him ‘’when you die, I will piss on your grave’’
Guy died shortly after, stress-induced heart attack.
Don’t know if he still does it, we’ve lost touch, but for years on the anniversary of the guy’s death, my friend would visit the gravesite and pee on it.

This is the reason I read negative reviews sometimes, especially if I like a place. I used to stay in a hotel sometimes that I liked and it was nice but definitely not advertised as ultra-luxurious. There was a bad review complaining the place wasn't 5-star and only had ONE restaurant! Can you imagine staying in a hotel with only one full-service restaurant? The horror.

When USAA cut off home equity lines of credit (2009?) there were thousands of bad reviews in short order.

spend just 5 minutes on twitter or X or whatever the hell its called now and you'll lose all hope for the future of mankind. Ive never seen a bigger collection of idiots outside of our own goverment until I joined that cluster****

Back
Top Bottom