• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

People are gross....

Was at a Church's Chikum slide-thru, saw a goober refilling the ice tea dispenser out of a 5 gallon bucket, marked "FLOOR WAX"! I lost it. He said, "It was warshed out!" No mo Chuches fo me.
I doubt it's in business anymore but man you ain't eat good food until you been to the 'Boardin' House' in Thomson, GA. They handed you a jelly jar when you walked in and if you wanted tea you ladled it out of a 5 gal floor wax bucket on the chest freezer before you paid your $5.

Was at a Church's Chikum slide-thru, saw a goober refilling the ice tea dispenser out of a 5 gallon bucket, marked "FLOOR WAX"! I lost it. He said, "It was warshed out!" No mo Chuches fo me.
Substitute any fast food name, other than perhaps Chic Fil A, for Church's and this probably happened there today.

People are gross. My wife and I were eating breakfast at IHOP and saw a lady take a piss and poop at a Marta bus stop. This was at like 10:00 AM on a Sunday. Which IHOP were we at you wonder? Peachtree Industrial in Chamblee.

On the sidewalk in the park across from our house.
20180207_192259.jpg

On the sidewalk in the park across from our house.View attachment 1511587

In 1989 I was working as a retail field rep for a broker. As I was preparing to send an electronic schematic to HQ via a TELXON unit (300 baud modem! High tech at the time) I was reaching for the handset on the payphone outside the new Bi-Lo store on Woodruff Road in Greenville when I realized it had a used condom pulled over the handset. OMG. That did it for me, never used that phone again and would wipe down any other I had to dial up with.

LOL!! My wife years ago worked at a company that did liquid chromatography and particle analysis. One day at work in the break room during lunch she saw one of their so-called scientists sitting alone at a table with her arm near her face. Well, as my wife watched the scientist she noticed the woman was picking scabs off her arms and.....Eating them! :pound::pound:

LOL!! My wife years ago worked at a company that did liquid chromatography and particle analysis. One day at work in the break room during lunch she saw one of their so-called scientists sitting alone at a table with her arm near her face. Well, as my wife watched the scientist she noticed the woman was picking scabs off her arms and.....Eating them! :pound::pound:
Now that nearly made me barf my dinner.
Note to self, NO ODT within 2 hours of meals.

Back
Top Bottom