• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pistol red dots?

I practice on 10” at 40 yards and 18” at 90 yards. If I’m shooting for groups I go 25 yards. If red dawn pops off I need to make minute of torso at up to a football field.
Own any rifles?
I'm just busting your balls.
I practice in 50% torso at 50y and 2/3 torso at 75 quite often. Harder than both of those though is the 25% torso at 25y

Started out with a dot on the 19, quickly transitioned into dots on everything. The speed of acquisition and the accuracy when shooting are much easier on my not so great eyes with red dots. I've gone 6moa on everything as thats 1.5" at 25 yards and I don't shoot much past that ever. SRO on the CZ for the big window, RMRs on the G19 and Staccato for Carry, and a 407k on the G43x due to footprint.

IMG-3862.jpg

"The red dot optic is amazing. You just put the dot on your target, pull the trigger and you hit your target. It is so amazing that President Biden and myself are making provisions to provide all minorities, unconfirmed immigrants and the LGBTQXYZ community a free red dot, or blue, purple or green dot, depending on their orientation"

Vice President Kamala Harris
August 21st, 2022

I felt that this was perfect for this thread when it dropped.

Some folks here probably know who Ken Hackathorn is. For those that don't, you would be doing yourself a major disservice to write him off as an out-of-touch Fudd. The man has forgotten more about martial gun handling than most people ever learn.

And this is coming from a staunch Anti-Fudder.

Some folks here probably know who Ken Hackathorn is. For those that don't, you would be doing yourself a major disservice to write him off as an out-of-touch Fudd. The man has forgotten more about martial gun handling than most people ever learn.
You read my mind, I was thinking fudd from the thumbnail lol. googling now!

Back
Top Bottom