Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Petty

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Who ****ing cares

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Chicken burrito

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
Um, because at worse I'd just be wasting a little time and gas but wouldn't be giving away my firearm :lol: you never ship an item without payment first that's rule number one.

I've done it numerous times without any problems, just so happens that this member turned out to be a liar, but he has a couple of Negs now, so you probably wouldn't deal with him anyways.

I've done it numerous times without any problems, just so happens that this member turned out to be a liar, but he has a couple of Negs now, so you probably wouldn't deal with him anyways.

Really I wouldn't care how many negatives someone had if I was shipping because I wouldn't ship until I had a postal money order in hand so there's no way they could screw me.

Don't get me wrong, there's dozens of members here I would trust like that, but shipping to someone you don't know without receiving payment first is crazy.

Really I wouldn't care how many negatives someone had if I was shipping because I wouldn't ship until I had a postal money order in hand so there's no way they could screw me.

Don't get me wrong, there's dozens of members here I would trust like that, but shipping to someone you don't know without receiving payment first is crazy.

Your first sentence doesn't make much sense at all.:confused:

Call me crazy. :becky: I don't know any members on here personally. All I have to go on is FeedBack.:wacko:

Your first sentence doesn't make much sense at all.:confused:

Call me crazy. :becky: I don't know any members on here personally. All I have to go on is FeedBack.:wacko:

What doesn't make sense about it? Someone wants you to ship you always collect payment before shipping. That's standard practice everywhere.

Sounds like you learned your lesson though, from now on get that money order or PayPal Gift before shipping.

What doesn't make sense about it? Someone wants you to ship you always collect payment before shipping. That's standard practice everywhere.

Sounds like you learned your lesson though, from now on get that money order or PayPal Gift before shipping.

PayPal isn't an option. I've also traded firearms through the mail. Who's gonna do what first?
I'm not going to let one lameass liar dictate how I deal with others.

Lesson learned; There's no need in leaving Neg FB that will just be removed so they can screw someone else over.

PayPal isn't an option. I've also traded firearms through the mail. Who's gonna do what first?
I'm not going to let one lameass liar dictate how I deal with others.

Lesson learned; There's no need in leaving Neg FB that will just be removed so they can screw someone else over.
Ok, might as well list in the free section then :lol: I do believe most odters are great honorable people, but if you're too trusting I guarantee you'll be giving away another gun.

Back
Top Bottom