• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Private Entity Leasing Government Property

the only way to fix is it BLM style. and no one on our side wants to give their time.
to change this we need to go to the garden, stand at the entrance with signs and our weapons (holstered). we need to disrupt their business (politely no burning cars). until we can organize some sort of resistance, they will continue to take larger pieces of ground...

it seems a lot of people, even on here are live and let live. thats all fine and good, but its getting to the place that its live and let take.

We'd be hauled off like terrorist! Remember protest rights are viewed differently.

Having been present at three gunshows over the past twenty years where morons had neg discharges, I agree with the no loaded guns policies that promoters usually enforce. Each ND was a "gun dealer" by the way.

With this logic no one should be allowed to drive as I have seen drunks and pokemon'ers crash their cars therefore you may never have any alcohol in your car (even just transporting it to your home) nor can you have a cellphone in your car. The rights of everyone should not be removed because of the asinine behavior of a few, especially when "WE" own the property in question...

If the promoter doesn't want the attendees of a show to carry, handle, fondle, drool over, check the chambers of loaded firearms, I'm okay with that. I do not have fantasies of shooting down the thief stealing a High Point off my table in an exhibit hall filled with 10,000 people.

until we stand up, it will continue. we need to adopt the tactics of the lgbt and blm. it works. if our voice is load, they will listen....until then, we are a dieing breed.

The question remains, when public property is leased is the right to set conditions of use delegated ? I suspect so. If an organization leases a public building they can restrict on their own terms, say members only, or charge an admission fee.

Back
Top Bottom