• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: B&B charcoal SUCKS.

Here Cadcom Cadcom this is one I was talking about.. its not cheap, BUT it's ****ing legit! It burns super clean and even smells way better than anything I've used and big chunks not dust..I put it up there on par with Fogo...

20231015_192455.jpg

20231015_192503.jpg

Here Cadcom Cadcom this is one I was talking about.. its not cheap, BUT it's ****ing legit! It burns super clean and even smells way better than anything I've used and big chunks not dust..I put it up there on par with Fogo...

View attachment 6353928

View attachment 6353929

I'll give that one a shot also. So far I have been impressed with the Meathead stuff. Even the stuff at the bottom of the bag was better than the B&B or Royal oak stuff.

View attachment 6353928

View attachment 6353929

Tractor supply clearanced out 20lb boxes of Jealous Devil for $9 a box two years ago. I bought every box I could find. I finally ran out this year. Great stuff.

I’ve gone back to B&B as it was my go to prior to that deal. Green bag B&B lump though, not the trash in the OP. I have no use for briquettes.

Tractor supply clearanced out 20lb boxes of Jealous Devil for $9 a box two years ago. I bought every box I could find. I finally ran out this year. Great stuff.

I’ve gone back to B&B as it was my go to prior to that deal. Green bag B&B lump though, not the trash in the OP. I have no use for briquettes.

The briquettes suck. All the good stuff I heard was def about the B&B lump. I'm kind of sold on this Georgia made Meathead lump for now.

Back
Top Bottom