• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSAK-GF3 or WASR? Talk me into one.

I wouldn't go UF imo (poor cheek weld, uncomfortable, likely to develop wobble over time) vs a sidefolder (which has all the benefits of a fixed stock).
I’m a side Folder fanboy
I’ve owned many UFs because I’m an AK fanboy but I’m with you they’re less than desirable for functionality.

If you’re gonna side fold go 100 series from arsenal

Or buy an import parts kit with OG barrel and have the pros build it for you. That’s the route I went.

EC7A8031-9B30-4316-B824-50CCBBB897B1.jpeg

Underfolder s shine when you wanna SBR a mini Draco or micro because they lock up as they should under the HG. Only way to SBR a mini or micro imho.

Double Folder Chinese AKs are awesome but still suffer from the logistics of any UF. They’re awesome for collecting but WAY expensive.

Best affordable UF? A pre-Serbian Yugo M70AB2 (not AB2T slabside) girls gotta have them buldges!

I love seeing the WASR love!
I bought my first ak in 2006, a WASR for $260. Its been fun to watch the gun world go from sh!tting on the rommys to loving them.
I agree with this 100% people STILL think Century builds them lol. They still haven’t realized it’s an import AK built at the same Cugir factory all Romanian service AKMs and RPKs come out of to this day lol. As for mag wobble? Who GAF? Mag wobble exists on almost EVERY ak and side to side wobble won’t slow anything down. Americans like tight fitting stuff and that’s the opposite idea for the whole AKM platform lol.

I agree with this 100% people STILL think Century builds them lol. They still haven’t realized it’s an import AK built at the same Cugir factory all Romanian service AKMs and RPKs come out of to this day lol. As for mag wobble? Who GAF? Mag wobble exists on almost EVERY ak and side to side wobble won’t slow anything down. Americans like tight fitting stuff and that’s the opposite idea for the whole AKM platform lol.
Exactly.
I think it is possible the gen3 psak47 could be the new wasr. When they hit the sub $500 mark I may bite but I've been paying more attention to their ak9 and mp5s..

Back
Top Bottom