• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSAK-GF3 or WASR? Talk me into one.

Not my favorite configuration and it's $250 over priced but still...
Screenshot_20190817-101425.png

Exactly.
I think it is possible the gen3 psak47 could be the new wasr. When they hit the sub $500 mark I may bite but I've been paying more attention to their ak9 and mp5s..
I’m not necessarily saying the PSA won’t function (though I’ve seen more than one that haven’t and not sure what gen) I’m saying if it’s between the two why not get a REAL import AKM? Especially with the way the market is going, Mak-90 went from 300.00 to 1000.00 because of the import ban. Get your import Kalash while you can and own the real deal!

OR

Roll your own...new CL barrel, forged combloc parts, new US trigger, whatever furniture you are into. You could get that done to your exact liking for under $1000 pretty easily. I've been collecting Aresenal -parts, its going to Rabbit2047 once he gets back from whatever corner of the globe he's at.

I have both a GF3 and a 2019 production Wasr 10 UF. I don’t have enough rounds through either to really say for sure but they have both been reliable. Both have about the same amount of mag wobble, both are also straight as an arrow. The actual finish on the GF3 is better if that’s important to you. I also have an O-pap, it’s huilt like a tank. Maybe you could find one of those around the same price. I will say I’m thinking of selling the PSA In favor of a fixed stock wasr, just to match the UF.

Cold hammer forged barrel is a must. WASR.
PSAK is overpriced. Were it $200 cheaper, I would say PSA and a case of ammo.
Out of currently available AKs Galil ACE is the top of the piramid, then Russian Vepr, then Saiga and Arsenal, WBP, along with MAK 90, then WASR/Draco, then PSA AK.

Back
Top Bottom