• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Putting in my first stamp! Very excited

Hussar

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
39   0
Reaction score
I figured it would be time to hop in the NFA game with wait times so low. I'm efiling my lower this week after I get my trust notarized. Very excited! Any recommendations for an engraver? I was going to send it to tarheelfirearms but wouldn't mind supporting a local business if it's close in price.

I figured it would be time to hop in the NFA game with wait times so low. I'm efiling my lower this week after I get my trust notarized. Very excited! Any recommendations for an engraver? I was going to send it to tarheelfirearms but wouldn't mind supporting a local business if it's close in price.
Bryan Nonliberal Nonliberal Dobb's Defense nuff said...He is one of us!

Nonliberal Nonliberal Dobbs Defense.

I looked there but with tarheel being half the price I can't turn it down as a college student on a somewhat budget.

Sorry Nonliberal Nonliberal : (
Hey, no worries man. I get it. Lot's of folks are dropping prices like crazy because the gun game is crap right now. I have not, bills don't get paid when you work for nothing and I'll still be in business next year. I tell people all the time to shop around so I'm not offended the least. I'm sure they do fine work but the repo man will be coming for those machines if they keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom