question for anyone still doing the E-Cig thing

The Bandit

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
112   0
Reaction score
Have you ever used this juice?
http://www.sweet-vapes.com/
Im about to go back to the ecig again but am looking for the right liquid to put in. The company I used before for my liquid had to add something to the flavors that gave it a nasty aftertaste so kids wouldnt use it but I hated it as well. This site has all the flavors I want and you can pretty much customize them all as well. I was never crazy about the tobacco flavors and I have to vape something nice smelling for work and home. Was just curious. I sent an email asking them if they had to do that stupid additive thing and havent gotten a response back but decided to throw it out there to see if any of you guys have used them.

never heard of sweet-vapes.com before. I get my e-juice from www.volcanoecigs.com and been doing so for over a year. compared to the different juices I tried, theirs burns the cleanest.
blue water punch and grape escape are my favorites. what kind of set up do you have?
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_01_07_aguraqe6.jpg

^ that's my setup. Provari variable volatage w/ Vivi Nova Tank which I rebuild myself w/ stainless steel mesh. #ftw of course :thumb:

Last edited:
I've got the hitman from kingpin cigs. I like their product and customer service. I'm just looking to, for example, vape apple and it be straight apple with no added aftertaste like hookah or anything else. My set up likes a 70%pg and 30% vg mix for best results.

I've got the hitman from kingpin cigs. I like their product and customer service. I'm just looking to, for example, vape apple and it be straight apple with no added aftertaste like hookah or anything else. My set up likes a 70%pg and 30% vg mix for best results.
nice, you got the Ce5 tank too. < you can probably replace that nylon mesh with some stainless steel. vapor production is out of this world.
as far as juice goes though, try aloha apple from volcanoecigs - you won't be disappointed. if you get one and don't like it, i'll buy it from you + the shipping :thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

last but not least, you might have to work on a variable voltage battery. every juice vapes at different voltage.

Last edited:
the biggest problems i had last time when i just had a 510 was it would leak everywhere and after the first use, the cotton wick was just gone and it constantly flooded the atomizer. I like the way the new ones work where it has a rubber plug that is punctured so it can draw the liquid in more uniform and without flooding it. Ill have to research that variable battery thing, i had no idea those even existed. fiancee is starting to complain about the cigarette smoke smell and wants me to begin getting healthy.......she does have a point though, i cant tell you a single time last month that i knowingly ingested a vegatable.

yeah, unfortunately flooding is still a problem with the tanks. Hopefully we'll see some kind of design improvement in the next gen novas this year.

as far as wicks though, you can always replace the cotton/nylon wick with a 400 stainless steel mesh and recoil it with 32g Kanthal A1 wire; both can be found el cheapo on ebay. it might not be as effective on your Ce5 tank as it is on the vivi nova tank but definitely better than the stock wicks. my stainless steel setup lasts well over 8 weeks and the vape, well that you just gotta try to find out :)

32357b.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah, cigarettes SUCK! :thumb:

Well I don't know if its standard but the clearomizer on mine actually comes to a point to penetrate the rubber plug that keeps the liquid in the take. The point then acts like a needle and sucks the liquid out but isn't big enough for it to pour into the tank. That's why i chose this one because I was hoping it would cut down on the flooding. I could be completely wrong but that's how the guy described it to me lol.

So gentlemen I'm new to vaping and still waiting on my set up should be here by Friday ( Vivi Nova V10 2.0ml top feed tank with a eVod 650mah with charger). So my question is What kind of battery should I buy as a back up? I'm gonna try and quit cold turkey and I'm sure that small of battery is going to last me all day. I've been a pack+ a day for 11.5yrs. Thanks

So gentlemen I'm new to vaping and still waiting on my set up should be here by Friday ( Vivi Nova V10 2.0ml top feed tank with a eVod 650mah with charger). So my question is What kind of battery should I buy as a back up? I'm gonna try and quit cold turkey and I'm sure that small of battery is going to last me all day. I've been a pack+ a day for 11.5yrs. Thanks

Check over in the Hobbies forum... much more current thread:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/445100-Calling-all-E-cig-quot-Vapers-quot-what-do-you-vape

Back
Top Bottom