• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rant.... On highway 'Train Conductors'.....

Trader805

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
231   0
Reaction score
You know... the A-hole that is the lead car in a long line of cars, usually on a 4 lane road, there is 500 yds of open road in front of them, is driving the inside lane, can move to the right at any given time but chooses to hold up the flow of traffic because:
A: He/she thinks it is their civic duty to regulate the speed and flow of traffic
B: Is going to turn left in 5 miles, so they get in the inside lane, in preparation of said turn, but still goes 5 mph under the normal flow of traffic
C: Is on phone or texting and is oblivious to the fact they are clogging up the works
D: Is driving a truck/pulling trailer that is able to - at best - to go 0-60 in 3 miles
E: Just doesn't care about anyone but themselves
F: Only way, in their meager existence, they will ever be in control of any situation

Like I said, A-hole on Highway 'Train Conductors"!

BTW - if this description fits you, sorry to let you in on the secret, but unless you change your ways... you are indeed, also an A-hole to those that have to share the road with you. :becky:

Have a good day!

I know GA and FL passed the law, but I don't think it's law in NC, but then again if you drive on an interstate in GA, you wouldn't think it's law here either.

I believe it is also a ticket-able offense now.

But how do you really feel ??

Should be perfectly legal (if you have dash cams) to push them off the roadway when safe to do so, stop your car in the emergency lane, walk over and summarily execute them and everyone else in the car (as they are obviously too stupid to convince the douchebag to get over).

Back
Top Bottom