• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rare firearms

The gun is not so rare, but the stock is unique. It's a Ruger M77 MkII 270 WSM.

i649.photobucket.com_albums_uu215_owenNduluthGA_M77cropped.jpg

That stock is beautiful

I have a Stevens 1894 Favorite chambered for .32 rimfire shot. It is a smoothbore. I don't think they kept track of how many were made so I'm not sure how rare this little shotgun is. I do know several old time smiths who have fixed virtually every gun known to man and they said they'd never seen one. Ammo is unavailable and after lots of research there is really no suitable parent case that I have found. I had to make some ammo from scratch using brass made from hand turned billet and load data from a similar black powder cartridge. Its a hoot to shoot.

I have a 60's model Ruger "deerfield" 99/44 carbine that I bought last year! I had been looking for years for one! I took it to the range and love it! My step dad remembered when they came out and said wished he would've bought a few!! Now if I could only find the same gun but in the 96/44 Lever action model!

I don't know if it's rare or not but I have a Colt Realtree Edition Anaconda. They were only made in 1996. It came with a matching Redfield Gold Five Star 2.5-7 scope, but I took it off cause I shoot irons better than a scope on a handgun.

i56.tinypic.com_2cxgil0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom