• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

REALLY People? Pay attention!!!

So today to make a long story short I got into a spat with a car driver (I drive a rig). I was making a legal right on red. (As he was making a Uturn) I layed on the horn as I can't see in all directions at the same time or stop this puppy on a dime ( I had a load of .22LR for the north GA walmart sale) So he flicked me off, I flicked him off. He then proceeded to enter racetrac .
He was getting out of his car and I think he had a Knife in his pocket,(or he was glad to see me) not sure. So I said "Hey" he turned around and acted as though he didn't recognize me.
I got in his face and asked him what his problem was and if he wanted to declare himself number "1" to my face.

He smelled like he had been eating a pickle sandwich and pickle seeds were flickking from his mouth as he spoke....

He mumbles something about "he was gonna post it to his brothers" "wait and see" and a "I have a laptop bag that's loaded"

I don't know....crazy people and crazy times....​

HUGE FAIL... There are crazy / rude people everywhere - never engage them. If you got into a fight and then he pulled a weapon and you had to defend yourself, you would play hell explaining why you pulled over and started the fight in the first place...

Nevermind - I assume this is one of those "Other side of the story" threads... I did not see the other one. HA HA

did he spear you with his pickled breath?
glad you pulled through okay. while you
were distracted i stole some diesel out
of your rig. i promise it was for good
purposes.

Back
Top Bottom