• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Really spoiled where I live when it comes to new gun prices I guess ....

FredAlert

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
217   3
Reaction score
I have to apologize because this is going to sound like an advertisement but I swear I don't work at the shop I'm mentioning .... So I see the guns that sell on here all the time and I see the listings for dealers and I stop by shops while I'm traveling and I'm just not sure why the prices are so different and so much higher than where I shop ... Almost any new gun that I buy I get from Dawson Gun and Pawn (400 Jewelry and Loan changed their name since they moved and aren't right on 400 anymore)

Talking strictly about price these guys in Dawsonville totally decimate all competing stores that I've had the pleasure of stopping at anywhere close to here. Gen3 Glocks everywhere else seem to be 500-525+tax where they are every day priced at $469 and Gen4s are priced at about $500 even where others charge $550+ for them ... The same seems to hold true for pretty much all of their gun prices vs their nearest competition.

I brought a friend from Canton up on Saturday to look for a new gun and he immediately noticed that it was more than worth the drive because all the shops around him were $40-$60 more for the same guns.

On top of the major price difference the guys aren't pushing and let your browse without harassing you but are right there to answer your questions if you ask ....

Why would anyone shop anywhere else?

I've bought several from them. Good bunch of guys in there. I still haven't made it to the new store yet. Where exactly is it?

Back
Top Bottom