• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remember the Yugo?

Better watch it quick before Rush Limbaugh takes it down for copy right infringement

The guy he hired to make the parody songs is top notch !

The largest Yugo boneyard in the US was near Birmingham in the late 80s. You could piece together a car like Legos.

Only thing worse than the Yugo was the East German Trabant.

The salesman in Macon would not sell me one. He said they were sending all the ones they had back. This all lasted less than a month. It was off to the side of Riverside Ford. The ones they sold the first week were back with wheel bearings out. They were in the process of hiding them all in the back lot behind the service department when I was there.

I actually don't remember the Yugo's.
I'm guessing they were out when I was in the service?
(75-82) ?
Yugo made it over here in 87 and was done by about 91. It was basically a Yugoslavian ripoff of a Fiat. It was a $4000.00 new car so a lot of food went for it. My old Festivas look pretty good by comparison huh?

Yugo made it over here in 87 and was done by about 91. It was basically a Yugoslavian ripoff of a Fiat. It was a $4000.00 new car so a lot of food went for it. My old Festivas look pretty good by comparison huh?

Thanks for the scoop, I guessed I just missed the whole thing. I've been here since 83 to stay, but I don't guess anybody had one out here. I don't think I've ever seen one, lol. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

Back
Top Bottom