• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remember the Yugo?

I once traded two 944 wheels for a Yugo and gave it to a kid that worked for us . Served him well for a couple years to get to and from work. Parts were insane cheap I remember getting a brake master cylinder for like 8 bucks or something crazy. The car was a simple as Democratic rock . Best sub $100 car ever !

Here is my Yugo story: girl fiends Dad bought her an 87 model new..Dad must of not liked her.. Kinda a deush
So he asked me to look after it . She brings it in the the shop I was working at and I was changing the oil. Well I left the PLASTIC FUNNEL IN THE VALVE COVER while I was checking the oil level. Started it up to check once more and it ran for a second then shut off.. Wouldn't crank back up..WTF?? She had the only warranty deal in Ga. Look at it....bent cam shaft.. A bent cam shaft.. No replacements avaible.. New motor took five weeks to get from manufacturer...after the motor replacement she wreaked it and almost got killed.. Seat belt can out of the floor and she hit the windshield.. 105 # of her..

Back
Top Bottom